PT Recruiter / Interviewer for Marketing Research -Charlotte
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||L&E Research is looking for folks with great people skills who live in the Charlotte, NC area. |
This is a part-time position that is may average 15-25 hours per week recruiting, interviewing, and scheduling participants for specific market research studies.
Working hours may vary and may include nights and weekends.
|Duties:||• Recruiting qualified candidate in order to meet criteria for specific client focus groups|
• Determine qualified or not qualified candidates for the group based on client screening instrument
• Schedule and follow up calling for qualified recruits for study dates set by the client
• Updating the Facilities Manager Plus database for any changes
• Scope of recruiting areas for base offices are Raleigh and Charlotte, NC, & Tampa, FL
• Scope of recruiting can include other off site locations nationally
• End of day communications to project managers about project status
• Weekly Facilities Manager Plus status update
• Monthly recruiter meetings at base office – 4 out of 12 mandatory
• Other duties as required
project managers reports using MS Excel
|Qualifications:|| Must be comfortable with google doc, gmail, excel, and working from home.|
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.